Stay at Disneyland Paris: Useful information to know before your arrival at the Explorers Hotel
Your stay at Disneyland Paris is soon approaching and you have decided to stay at the Explorers Hotel. Here are a few answers to questions that our guests often ask us and that you may want to know before packing your suitcase…
Your arrival at the Explorers Hotel
I come by car. Can I park directly at the hotel?
- Yes sure. The hotel has a big free parking with 225 places.
I have no car and come by train and arrive at the Marne-la-Vallée Chessy station. How can I reach the Explorers Hotel?
- The TGV/Ouigo/Eurostar train station is just at the entrance of the Disney parks. Just in front of the station, you need to take our free shuttle, the bus n°54 that will lead you to the hotel in a few minutes. It runs all day long and all year long from 6am to around midnight even a bit later during Summer!
What if I come by plane?
- We recommend you to book your tickets with the Magical Shuttle company that has shuttles that run between hotels and Paris airports. More info about hours and prices on Magical Shuttle website.
What time can I arrive at the hotel?
- At the Explorers Hotel, rooms are ready from 3pm, suites from 2pm.
Maybe you think “Oh no, I was planning to begin my stay at Disneyland Paris and to go to the parks from the day of my arrival “? No problem, you can come whenever you want at the Explorers Hotel. Just go to the reception and they will make your check-in, and then, if your room is ready you will get your keys. If this is not the case, you can use our free baggage area with lockers, enjoy your day and come back when you want! You’ll just need to get back your keys from the reception to go to your room.
I was planning to arrive in the evening, is there a limit hour to make my check-in at the reception?
The reception is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, so feel free to arrive when you want.
What is there in my room?
- No need to overload your luggage! For example, there is a hairdryer in every room. You will also have towels. But be careful, these towels cannot be used at the aquapark for logistic reasons and because of chlorine smells.
A safe is also available in every room if you want to keep your valuable things in a safe during your stay at Disneyland Paris.
Please find all equipments available in room by clicking on the room you have booked in the « Rooms » category of our website.
I have a medical treatment that I would like to keep in a cool place or I just want to keep a few items cool. Is there a fridge in my room?
- Suites and double rooms have a fridge but this is not the case of our family rooms. But you can ask our booking department for a fridge while booking or, if you have already booked your room, you can ask our Guest Services before your arrival: +33 (0)126.96.36.199.12 or firstname.lastname@example.org. The allocation will be made according the availability of our fridges and according to the number of requests. In any case, you can keep everything you need to be cool at the reception.
I am travelling with my baby. What do I need to bring?
- Baby cots are available on request and this is for free. If you need one, just indicate it when booking or contact our Guest Services to ask for it (according to availability).
You can also use our microwaves at the restaurant La Plantation to warm your baby’s bottle up, even when the restaurant is closed.
I have planned to stay all day long in the parks. Will I have time to enjoy the aquapark?
- Our aquapark has large opening hours so that you can relax and have fun before or after your day in the Disney parks. The aquapark is open from 8am to 11pm, with a last possible entrance at 10:30pm.
But the Pirate Ship in the aquapark operates every day from 8am to 11am and then from 6pm to 11pm.
Is the aquapark open all year long?
- The aquapark is indoor and heated, so it is open all year long. Yet, we have to close it twice a year for a few days to make some maintenance and clean-up operations. The next closing dates are: 19th & 20th September 2016 and from 23rd to 27th January 2017.
I forgot my towels for the aquapark or I did not know that it was impossible to use room towels for the aquapark… Can I still go to the aquapark?
- Sure, we have thought about everything! It is possible to rent towels directly at the entrance of the aquapark. Price is 2€ per towel and you can keep these towels for the entire duration of your stay.
I don’t feel safe with my children in the water. Is there a lifeguard?
- Yes a lifeguard is present from Tuesday to Saturday, from 2pm to 11pm. When he is not there, our staff at the entrance keep an eye on our little swimmers.
Your stay at Disneyland Paris
How can I reach Disneyland Paris from the hotel?
- The Explorers Hotel is only about 2 kilometers away from Disneyland Paris, and so only a few minutes away with our free shuttle buses that run all day long from 6 a.m. to about midnight pretty regularly: every 15 minutes up to 40 minutes depending of the time of the day.
You can also use your own vehicle. Our hotel has a big free parking and Disney parking is also free for all our guests (on presentation of a card given at the reception). It would be a shame not to use this exclusive advantage of the Explorers Hotel!
Can I buy my Disney tickets at the hotel?
- Yes, directly at the reception! We sell tickets at preferential prices (cheaper than at the entrance of the park). Please check prices on the page dedicated to Disney tickets on our website.
I would like to take advantage of my stay at Disneyland Paris to go to Paris and visit the French capital. How can I organise this excursion?
- You can go to Paris on your own. By using the free shuttle bus, you will reach the RER (public transport) station Marne-la-Vallée Chessy in a few minutes. Then, you will only need 35 minutes to be in Paris city center. Don’t hesitate to go to Guest Services to prepare this excursion and know which transport ticket to use according to your needs and expectations.
You can also book a bus day trip with the company Paris Essentials Tour. This bus leaves from Magic Circus Hotel at 10:15am and comes back at 7:20pm. Prices are 49€/adult and 30€/child. To book at Guest Services.
Other questions? Feel free to check our FAQ-Frequently asked questions on our website, or to contact us by phone: +33 (0)188.8.131.52.12, email: email@example.com or via our Facebook page!