A hotel next to Disneyland Paris … with an aquapark!
What is better than a hotel next to Disneyland Paris to make your children’s dreams come true? Prolong the pleasure by staying at the Explorers hotel and enjoy our Aquapark… Come and live the adventure of pirates on an island, in our hotel!
The paradise of kids … and parents!
Open from 8 a.m. to 10.45 p.m. (last admission at 10.30 p.m.), the Aquapark of the Explorers Hotel allows our little and big Explorers, to begin their day with good family time, but also, to relax, after a magical day at Disneyland® Paris.
With a surface of 200 m², the Aquapark is the place to have fun in water and enjoy your stay at a hotel next to Disneyland Paris.
Three slides, one of more than 50 metres long, are available to children and their parents for maximum fun!!
Even more fun? Our Aquaplay: Our Captain’s head tips his hat to SPLASH those who sail too close!!!! Don’t worry, warning shots with the aid of a bell are fired!!!
The Captain tips his hat from 8am to 11am and from 5pm to 22.30pm.
The Explorers Hotel is committed to saving water, so we have decided to only operate this attraction, at peak hours, to reduce our water consumption. Everyone is happy, the Planet and the little Pirates too.
Moreover, the Explorers Hotel has lockers available in the changing rooms for you to store your belongings safely.
Some conditions for the Aquapark …
The captain dropped anchor in the water park of our hotel next to Disneyland Paris, but rules must be respected in the vicinity of the boat:
- Rule # 1: It is not possible to use your room towels for the Aquapark. You can bring your own pool towels. But, if you prefer to travel light, you can rent one for the duration of your stay, for 2 euros per towel.
- Rule # 2: Bermuda Type Shorts are not allowed. Only tight-fitting speedos in Lycra (trunks, boxers, or knee length) are accepted for men/ boys.
Why this rule? Many of you ask the question, and the answer is simple: it is a question of hygiene. Shorts can actually be worn all day, especially in summer. Banning these as swimwear, is primarily to reduce pollution of the pool (hair, sweat, urine residue …) and preserve water quality for the comfort of all, especially the youngest.
Moreover, long shorts often have pockets. It can happen that you forget to remove objects that are in them such as tissues or paper. Unfortunately these objects end up in the pool and can be found floating on the surface of the water…
If you do not have the suitable swimwear or if you forget it, do not panic! At the entrance of the Aquapark, there is a vending machine of swimwear. No more excuses for not enjoying the Aquapark inside our hotel next to Disneyland Paris.
- Rule # 3: Children, who are under 12 years old, must be accompanied by an adult who is 18+ years.
An Aquapark … But also other activities at the Explorers Hotel!
The hotel is a paradise for children! We wanted to spoil them by installing several activities for them:
- A pirate ship in the hotel gardens, where children can play, build a team and cast off!
- The Scally-Wagg’s Jungle Adventure is the play area just in front of the bar where mum and dad can sip a cocktail, while keeping an eye on their little Explorers.
- 6D Cinema for having the impression of being in the film, in the heart of the action. ACTION!!!
- The Fitness Suite for children to work out after eating a delicious pizza from Marco’s, in the hotel.
And also, the bouncy castle which will again open for the sunny days in the garden of our hotel next to Disneyland Paris.
A hotel next to Disneyland Paris which take care of its swimming pool …
The Aquapark closes each year for maintenance and servicing. It is controlled and cleaned so that all safety standards are met.
The next closure dates: from 19th to 20th September 2016 and 23rd to 27th January 2017.