Are you ready for an adventure? Enter the exciting world of Sir Archibald de Bacle and enjoy all the fun activities available at Explorers Hotel:
- Close to Disneyland® Paris;
- Free shuttle every 10-15 minutes to get to the Disney® Parks or TGV / RER station;
- Modular rooms for up to ten people, able to accommodate the whole family for a shared holiday experience;
- A water playground for the kids and the grown ups*;
- Whether you’re a tiny tot, a teenager or a big kid, this is a hotel suitable for you with our outdoor pirate ship play area; indoor jungle gym with ball pool; fitness area for the little ones and video arcade…;
- Free services such as Wifi , shuttle service, luggage storage, parking, etc.;
- Three restaurants available for sharing those family meal times together;
- Traders Bar overlooking the indoor play area gives the adults time to relax over a cold drink while the little ones spend that last bit of energy;
- You can buy your Disney® Parks Tickets and all your show tickets at our guest service desk;
- A Disney® Shop within the hotel;
- Hotel accessible for people with reduced mobility.
If you are looking for a dynamic, strategic location to host your meetings and events look no further. Explorers Hotel is perfect! Steer your team in the right direction and organise your events here. Our exhibition and meeting rooms range from 50m² to 180m², and can be as easily transformed into meeting and training courses as they can be gala dinner parties and cocktail evenings.
In addition to all these fun activities on Disney’s® doorstep, Explorers Hotel is situated right by the international train station. Take the RER A and find yourself in the heart of the most beautiful city in the world – Paris. Our regular free shuttle buses ensure that you can be at the train station within minutes, with access being so easy the Parisian world is your oyster!
For Champagne lovers, Reims is only an hour’s drive from the Explorers Hotel. With the A4 motorway around the corner you will be on your way in no time!
Love French history? The Chateau de Vaux le Vicomte is merely a few kilometres away from Explorers Hotel.
Calling all shopaholics out there! The Vallée Village is waiting to welcome you. Use the free shuttle to the train station, hop one station and you’re there right in the middle of shopper’s paradise.
Explorers Hotel offers you the unique experience to follow in the adventurous footsteps of Sir Archibald De Bacle – are you ready to explore?
*In accordance with the French law regarding the hygiene rules, we would like to remind you that a swimming suit is compulsory (swim brief for men, tank suit or bikini for women). Bermuda, bathing trunks or other clothes are strictly forbidden. A paying vending machine for swimming suits for men and women is available at the entrance of the pool. Please check opening hours at front desk.