Last update: 20th May 2021
Dear pirates, we are so so happy to inform you that the Explorers Hotel reopens on 15th June!
Only a few weeks left to go before we continue writing the Explorers story together. TOGETHER again… Finally!
Disneyland Paris will reopen on 17th June 2021 with Disneyland Park, Walt Disney Studios Park and Disney Village. Of course this reopening will follow enhanced health and safety measures. In order to maintain physical distancing in line with recommendations from the French government and health authorities, attendance at Disneyland Paris is currently limited each day. You will need to register on Disney online registration platform in order to ensure admission to the Disney Parks on the date of your choice. More information: https://www.disneylandparis.com/en-gb/register-tickets/
If you were to stay before this date, we are unfortunately obliged to reschedule your visit. Contact our booking service now to reschedule your stay: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are already up on deck to ensure the best hygiene and health conditions for the reopening. Please note that we follow all recommendations issued by the health authorities in real time in order to adapt our procedures according to the situation and its evolution. We will keep you informed about our reopening conditions in the next days.
But please note this great news: despite the sanitary context, we are allowed to open our aquapark from the reopening of the hotel and to welcome 110 pirates at the same time (… to begin)!
Once again, we sincerely thank you for your support during this complicated time. We can’t wait to get on with our adventures together!
– If you have booked your stay on our website or with our crew by email or phone directly:
– If you had booked your stay with one of our business partners (Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels .com…), please contact them directly. We have informed them of our new measures. If you have difficulties to postpone your stay, please contact our booking department.
– If you had booked your stay with Veepee, we can offer you to postpone your stay for a departure until January 14th, 2022 (excluding the period from December 18 to 31, 2021). Your request for postponement must be sent to our crew before June 30th, 2021 to : email@example.com
– If you had booked via another channel (TO, travel agency, etc.), please contact them directly. They have also been informed of our new policy.
Because this situation is exceptional, we have decided to modify our usual sales conditions to offer you more flexibility, and to see you soon aboard! Do you want to take off with your family without any risk? You can book serenely and cancel your stay without charge at any time, by choosing our Super Flexible rate at the time of booking on our website. This rate allows you total flexibility with 0 risk of being charged in the event of cancellation until the day of arrival.
We look forward to welcoming you soon aboard with your family!
Your Captain Archibald
We are currently receiving a lot of requests. Your satisfaction is our priority and we will answer all requests. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
More information about prevention here:
– World Health Organization: https://www.who.int/
– European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control: https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/en